Each fortnight I will be having conversations with a variety of wellness professionals to discuss topics that cover physical, emotional and spiritual wellness. We will discuss how our choices impact our work, relationships and health and suggest ways to help you live a Wellthy Life.
I strongly believe that connection is medicine and my intention is to guide you to live a Wellthy Life through connection with yourself, others and the world around you.
Each episode is LIVE. For those that can't make the live show, I will share the link of the recording here after each show.
I hope you enjoy and I would love your feedback.
Not attaching importance to the outcomes of other people’s choices. With regards to work a friend, an intimate partner or even your child. So basically caring less and relinquishing the need to feel responsible for or have control over someones elses outcome.
We talked differences of caring verses overcaring, symptoms, preventative actions and how we can do things differently so that we can live a more connected, wellthy Life.
In this episode I'm chatting with with Special Guest, award-winning food writer, Restaurant Critic, Author of 3 thermomix cookbooks and Cooking Video Host Dani Valent.
We will be talking about food and the way we relate to it. The way it impacts our relationship and connection to ourself, to others and to nature.
Listen to this show to transform your relationship with food & learn:
• Simple things we can do to connect through food
• Ways to reduce anxiety around food choices
• Inspirational and easy cooking ideas
• What does a healthy relationship with food create in your life?
I will be talking with Allan Sheffield about DNA analysis as a growing field of science. We will discuss how specific genetic results can help guide our lifestyle choices by providing trusted personalised, actionable genetic information that guides people to live a wellthy life.
In this episode we discuss:
• What is genomics, the types of testing available , how it came about and why it’s becoming more popular
• How genetic data be used to promote healthy behaviour change
• The accuracy and accessibility to both testing and results
• Who this type of testing appeals to
• The implications, considerations and limitations of this DNA testing
• Where is this technology heading and what are the benefits as well as the shortcomings
• The process of information to transformation and who’s accountable and responsible
In this episode I'm chatting with with Special Guest, authenic business coach George Kao.
We are talking about authentic, ethical and joyful marketing.
• What it is to market your business authentically and why it matters
• Examples of scarcity verses abundant mindset and marketing styles
• Authentic pricing and how "charging your worth" affects your self worth
• Practical and useful tools for overcoming overwhelm and bringing more joy and calm to your work
In this episode I'm talking withLana Schwarcz
Multi-award winner, Comedienne, Writer, Storyteller,
• The benefits of humour and how it promotes health- physically, socially, emotionally and mentally
• The way humour is used as a communication tool for connection, engagement, and presence.
• How to diffuse conflict when relating with others
• How humour is used as an aid to communicate about serious subjects to affect change
• Simple ways to bring more joy and creativity and overall weelbing into our lives through humour
In this episode I'm talking with special guest Gilbert Rochecouste about creating inspiring public places that reconnect and renew communities and more.
• What is Placemaking?
• What are the benefits reaped for the public, councils, planners, developers, and businesses?
• How is it used to create sustainable, empowered, engaged and resilient communities
• How to create successful and authentic public spaces that people want to be in
• How to become a facilitator of positive change and engage hard to get to groups
• How can anyone become a PlaceMaker in their everyday lives